- Define Project Requirements
- Create Contact List
- Develop Timeline
- Value Engineer to Maximize Client Savings
- Provide Manufacturer Options
- Develop Initial Budget
- Refine Specifications As Needed
- Check Lead Times to Include Fabrics and Special Products
- Confirm Building Conditions (Docks, Elevators, Required Protection, et. al.)
- Confirm Permit Requirements
- Gain Understanding of Power and Core Locations with Building Electrician
- Field Measure to Guarantee Critical Hold Dimensions
- Order Product
- Issue Timeline w/ Guaranteed Milestones
- Develop Client On-Line BOSaic Portal for Status Reports, Drawings, etc.
- Review Acknowledgements for Accuracy and Ship Dates
- Create Working Drawings in Tandem w/ Design Firm and Contractor
- Work w/ Manufacturers to Schedule Trucks and Product Delivery Schedules
- Provide all COI and Permit Requirements
- Create Detailed Installation Documents
- Receive Product and Verify Accuracy; Check for Damages/Shortages
- Coordinate Low Voltage and Electrical Contractors
- Maintain Daily Contact and Updates
- Coordinate Trash Removal/Dumpster Exchange and Usage
- Communicate Punch List Issues Immediately
- Provide Weekly Update on Punch List
- Update CAD Drawings to Reflect A-Built Conditions; Post on BOSaic
- Complete Punch List Items
- Provide Product Orientation
- Offer Advisory Options on Post-Move-In Client Needs
- Provide Detailed Invoices
- Issue Client Satisfaction Survey
- Coordinate Decommissioning of Existing Furniture
- BOS to Remove the Furniture at a Revenue Neutral or a Trade-In Value
- Continue to Nurture a Long-Term Client Relationship
We are proud to deliver a unique process of creating adaptable, organic work spaces. BOS meets the needs of 1000s of clients by understanding their needs, defining their workspace requirements and leveraging decades of expertise. Our experience in adaptable work environments, sustainability, worker ergonomics, lighting and technology allow us to deliver systems that reflect your culture and maximize productivity. The video on this page will help you understand our innovative approach to creating a flexible and adaptable environment. From design to installation, we will implement each critical step along the way with exceptional professionalism and expertise. Our services are robust and focus on the items that help your organization leverage the office environment. We hope you enjoy this experiential story and look forward to demonstrating the BOS difference.
BOS creates organic workspaces by drawing on knowledge and research of how people work around the globe. This knowledge is built into the spaces we create and designed into the products we sell. By designing solutions that seamlessly integrate into a completely adaptable and flexible work environment, we are able to maximizing efficiency and performance for our client’s employees, facilities and organizations. We do this through our unique design perspective, industry leading sustainability efforts and a constant commitment to quality services and products.
Creating Adaptable Solutions
Flexible, adaptable spaces anticipate change and allow for easy and affordable reconfiguration. By designing a truly modular space, a company can leverage its built environment over the long term as the needs of the workspace change.
Sustainable practices focus is on reducing waste and energy use. By incorporating more sustainable practices and products, you can make direct and indirect contributions to your bottom line. Our partner, Haworth, has been a global leader in sustainability initiatives in their products, manufacturing processes and showrooms. They are also a leader in helping other organizations develop more sustainable business practices and create LEED certified spaces.
Designing a Great Space
Designing a new workspace doesn’t have to be complicated. We utilize our knowledge and experience to work with your team to create inspiring workspaces that provide flexibility and maximize efficiency.
Streamlining Project Implementation
A new office or a renovation of an existing one shouldn’t be a headache. We make sure every project runs as planned, on time and on budget. Our project managers are involved in every aspect of a project ensuring every detail is covered. They work seamlessly with personnel from other companies and subcontractors working on the project. They also are your one point of contact from our team. We utilize advanced project management software and effectively communicate daily activities, progress reports, schedule of work and punch list items.